Provided by Tipton & Coseley Building Society
Founded in 1901 in the offices of a solicitor, Tipton & Coseley Building Society has grown considerably and is now situated in four branches within the heart of the West Midlands (Tipton, Coseley, Sedgley and Bilston).
The Building Society offers a wide variety of financial services including keenly priced mortgages, savings accounts and insurance policies. The organisation holds a philosophy of treating customers as individuals who deserve personal attention.
Tipton & Coseley Building Society aim to;
- Treat members fairly and listen and respond to their needs
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Offer competitive mortgage loans
- Provide safe and secure savings accounts with competitive rates of interest
- Strike the balance between profitability and the need to have strong levels of capital on one hand and the regard for members’ mutual interests on the other.
At Tipton & Coseley Building Society attentive and well trained staff are willing and able to handle your requirements in a professional and friendly manner.
Wolves Saver Account
The new Wolves Saver accounts from Tipton & Coseley Building Society are now available.
Supporters can earn fantastic interest rates on their savings as well as rewards for hitting savings targets and be in with a chance of winning prizes, all whilst supporting the Club!
There is also a junior account available for under 16’s for Young Wolves fans!
To sign up for a new account, visit us at any of the four Tipton & Coseley branches in Tipton, Coseley, Bilston and Sedgley or call 0121 557 2551 to request an application form.
More details on the account can be found by visiting www.wolvessavings.co.uk