Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
Driving? Here’s how to find us…
Sat nav users, our postcode is WV1 4QR
By road from the north:
- Exit M6 at junction 12. At island take third exit onto A5 for Wolverhampton.
- At the next island turn left onto A449. After six miles the A449 passes under the M54.
- Carry straight on and at the sixth island (Five Ways) take the third exit onto Waterloo Road. Molineux is one mile straight on.
By road from the south west:
- Exit M5 at junction 2. Follow the signs for Wolverhampton on the A4123 for eight miles to the Ring Road.
- Turn left on Ring Road, following signs for Molineux.
- Take second exit at next two islands, pass Banks’s Brewery and swimming baths on left and then turn left at next set of traffic lights. Molineux is 500 yards on the right.
By road from the south east:
- Exit M6 at junction 10. Take A454 via Willenhall to Wolverhampton Ring Road.
- At first Ring Road island, take the fourth exit (A449 to Stafford).
- Straight on at next two sets of traffic lights.
- Filter right at third set of lights into Waterloo Road. Molineux is 500 yards on right.
…and here’s where to park when you get here
Car Parks (see map below)
1: Jack Harris Car Park
2: Whitmore Hill Car Park
3: Waterloo Road Car Park
4: Directors Car Park
5: Billy Wright Stand Slope
6: Stand Cullis Stand Car Park
7: Steve Bull Car Park
8: University Car Park
* Please note some car parks are closed or have restricted access on match days.
Trains, planes but no automobiles?
Here’s some useful public transport info
By Air: Birmingham International Airport is 27 miles and a 45 minute drive away from Molineux. There is a direct train from Birmingham International Train Station to Wolverhampton. Manchester Airport is 67 miles and 1 hour and 20 minutes away.
By Train: Wolverhampton Station is the nearest train station and is a seven minute walk from Molineux Stadium
By Bus: Wolverhampton Bus Station is located in the city centre next to the train station. There is also a Bus Stop right outside Molineux and the National Express West Midlands service numbers 3,4 and 5 stop here
By Metro: Wolverhampton St George’s in the nearest Metro stop and is a 10 minute walk from Molineux Stadium. Trams arrive from Birmingham every 8 minutes on Saturdays and every 15 minutes on evenings and Sundays.
For comprehensive and up to date public transport timetables visit networkwestmidlands.com
Making an overnight stay? Here’s some suggestions…
There are a number of hotels in Wolverhampton to suit your convenience, needs and budgets. Here are some suggestions:
Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton, Lichfield Street, WV1 1DD
Located next to the bus and train stations and just a short walk to Molineux Stadium from the city centre
Premier Inn, Broad Gauge Way, WV10 0BA
Located just on the outside of the city centre and a 15 minute walk from Molineux
Mercure Wolverhampton Goldthorn Hotel, 126 Penn Road, WV3 0ER
Located on the main A449 route into the city centre from the south and a 5 minute drive from the stadium
A Park View Hotel, 12-13 Park Road West, WV1 4PP
Overlooking Wolverhampton’s beautiful West Park and just a 10 minute walk from the Stadium
The Mount Hotel, Mount Road, WV6 8HL
Located a little further out and nearby borough, Tettenhall, The Mount is a 10-15 minute drive from Molineux
Cash or card?
We accept payment by cash or major debit and credit cards if you’re joining us for a function. If you’d rather keep it strictly cash the nearest cash point is located at the Asda Superstore which is just a 3 minute walk from the stadium. There are also a number of banks and cash points in the city centre which is more of a 7 minute walk.
Eating out nearby?
Our on-site Restaurant, Sir Jack’s is open Thursday – Saturday evenings and for Sunday Lunch. We can open for private bookings so give us a call on 0871 222 2225. Alternatively there are a number of bars and restaurants within a short walk or drive from Molineux Stadium.
Banks’s Bistro, 40C Bath Road, WV1 4EP
Bella Restaurant, 82 Chapel Ash, WV3 0TY
The Bilash, 2 Cheapside, WV1 1TU
The Gatehouse (Hungry Horse), 262 Stafford Road, WV10
Yates’s, City Centre, WV1 1TL
The Moon Under Water (Weatherspoon’s), 53-55 Lichfield Street, WV1 1EQ
Asda café, Molineux Way, WV1 4DE
McDonalds, 51-53 Dudley St, WV1 3ER
KFC, Mander Centre, City Centre
Pizza Hut, 10 Victoria St, City Centre
Download matchday directions and car parking - Click HERE.
Download non-matchday directions and car parking - Click HERE.